Friday, March 15, 2013

New Print Released! - Time -




Time
In the blink of an eye,
 time stands still.
Beauty frozen, 
suspended in the arms of destiny…
...
HA! Yeah right. 
Could you imagine if I was that corny for real? I did write that little sample though, so maybe there's some poetry writing in my future, not so heavy handed next time though.

I'm going to be releasing a few older pieces as prints finally, so stay tuned!
Also! use this link to get FREE SHIPPING on all prints worldwide until March 17!

/ PRINT / STORE / PROGRESS POSTS: 1 - 2 - 3 - FINAL

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello, i think that i saw you visited my web site so i came to “return the favor”.
I'm attempting to find things to improve my web site!I suppose its ok to use a few of your ideas!!

Also visit my blog ... Visit this site

Anonymous said...

It's in fact very complicated in this busy life to listen news on Television, so I
only use world wide web for that reason, and take the latest news.


Visit my page ... South Africa

Anonymous said...

Amazing! This blog looks just like my old one! It's on a entirely
different subject but it has pretty much the same layout and design. Excellent choice of colors!


Feel free to visit my blog post :: forum kulturystyczne

dong dong23 said...

true religion jeans
true religion jeans
oakley sunglasses
adidas originals
christian louboutin shoes
michael kors outlet
coach outlet online
toms shoes
ray ban sunglasses
timberland boots
michael kors handbags
louis vuitton outlet stores
michael kors outlet
michael kors outlet
tiffany outlet
caoch outlet
air jordans
giuseppe zanotti
coach outlet store online clearances
adidas superstar
coach outlet
coach outlet store online
nike free run
louis vuitton
longchamp handbags
louis vuitton handbags
christian louboutin outlet
nike air max
polo ralph lauren
cheap jordans
coach outlet
tory burch flats
tiffany and co
nike uk
replica watches
marc jacobs
gucci
coach outlet
coach outlet
20166.17wengdongdong

caiyan said...

adidas outlet
nmd adidas
true religion jeans
cheap jordans
nike store
tory burch outlet
ray bans
cheap oakley sunglasses
michael kors outlet store
armani exchange
20161202caiyan