Swamp Pig

I completely forgot to post this piece, it was made around the same time as the pig cops and executioner piece.

I remember I was keeping it secret because it was for a competitive blog project that is currently on hiatus until all of us trying to put it together get some actual free time to spend on it.

http://illvsill.blogspot.com/

So there will be updates on that eventually...

For this piece I chose as the assignment to make a comic book cover with the title "Swamp Pig". The cover had to incorporate a monster and a chick and the catch was it could only be black and white with one accent color. But, like I said we never got to the judging stage so I've just had the piece laying around.


Obviously, since so much time has passed I'll have to think of a new challenge from scratch. I am glad I managed to get this piece out of that project so far. I got to play with making my own title from scratch and figuring out how to compose a comic cover.

I even can see the comic now, it'll be a mix between Sin City and Babe. Are you listening Image? I've got a blockbuster on my hands.