Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Megacon 2010 Batman

I was lucky enough to be chosen to represent the Ringling Illustration department at Megacon this year. I wanted to work on some of the stuff I created this year but unfortunately the laptops only had a version of Z brush lower than the one I had used in the labs. So some of the files didn't open.

Luckily, I could open a head I had made and just used it to quickly turn it into a comic character. I chose Batman because I was trying to sell a painting of him and batman is pretty bad ass. Never got around to selling the painting though.

But, anyways this is 2 days worth of modelling not counting the time I spent wandering around taking pictures and looking at swords.



5 comments:

Tyler Schatz said...

pure fire man, looking great

Lamar Mathurin said...

what he said.

Anonymous said...

i surely enjoy all your posting type, very exciting,
don't quit and also keep posting as it just well worth to follow it.
excited to browse more of your own well written articles, have a pleasant day ;)

Lindsey Lydecker said...

this looks awesome. batman is so ravaged. i love it.

caiyan said...

michael kors handbags
coach outlet
ugg outlet
levis outlet online
oakley sunglasses
christian louboutin outlet
kate spade
north face jackets
coach factory outlet
michael kors handbags
20161202caiyan