Saturday, June 28, 2008

Old Killers

This was an Illustration assignment to make a poster for a play. The play I chose was about 3 murderers living in a retirement home and they each tell their story.

So I chose a simple, graphic approach. But in the end it didn't really come out too graphic.

Originally I forgot to add the one into the painting, becuase i started to like how much it looked with out her. But, in the end she had to be part of it since the play was about 3 murderers, not 2.


This was how the painting was supposed to turn out. I just got rid of the lady with Photoshop. I think it works a lot better like this.

2 comments:

Victoria said...

Dood I still love this piece, its awesome, very professional illustration too! keep this for your portfolio!

caiyan said...

canada goose outlet
adidas nmd
doudoune moncler
michael kors canada
cheap uggs
coach outlet
ugg boots clearance
pandora jewelry
oakley vault sunglasses
ugg outlet
20161202caiyan